Tuesday 29 May 2012

Short Listed - Beauty Heaven Australian Blogstar Awards for 2012!

Just yesterday I was notified that my previous post - Lush - Cosmetic Warrior fresh face mask - was short listed in the Beauty Heaven Australian Blogstar Awards for 2012! 

I was so excited to hear this news! I'm such a new blog (only starting up 2 months ago) so this exposure and recognition from such a great website is whole heartedly appreciated, even just for the short listing. 

My post is up for voting now in the category Best Beauty Blog Post - New Blog.


I would love if you can help me out and follow the links to vote for my post. The link for voting is here and you will need to take a few moments to sign up here if you aren't already a member (don't worry, the site is awesome so I'm sure you'll find it worth while signing up if you haven't anyway! So many tips and tricks and reviews.)

The competitors all have wonderful posts too so make sure you check out their posts while you're over there voting, you might find a new blog you'll love to read while you're at it. :)

Good luck to everyone that has been short listed! Now let's vote vote vote! Can't wait to see the results, I would absolutely love to win a prize pack!! 

Voting closes midnight Sunday June 10th 2012. 

Oh and just for a little more incentive for you, you can win just for voting too. ;)




2 comments: